With an overall global presence in 50 countries, the client is a leading B2B/B2C software solutions provider for the Retail, Financial, Trading and Entertainment industry, and provides systems to the largest companies in the industry, supporting more than 30 000 retail locations and hundreds of online projects.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager with experience in wide range of industries to ensure SEO processes are efficient, scalable and refined - by coming up with strategies for future planning and execution and follow the latest trends and utilize the best practices.
The successful candidate will create and maintain a robust Search Engine Optimisation strategy for our group, product and client websites, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth across the portfolio.
This varied role on fast-paced environment involves:
· SEO for the project platform and microsites, landing pages, blogs, portals including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
· Development and execution of SEO strategy to increase organic traffic to the website.
· Working closely with other departments in the business, including content, technology, commercial and the paid marketing teams - and with external agencies and freelance talent.
· Regular reporting the website’s organic performance.
· Performing technical audits.
· Keyword research.
· Working with the content team to ensure that copy is optimised for SEO.
· Recruitment, training and coordination of new SEO contractor and consultants’ team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Technologies preferred.
· 5+ years experience in managing SEO.
· Proven SEO track record - tangible evidence from previous roles, for a wide range of industries.
· Strong understanding of indexation, structured data, crawlability, and a good level of HTML and CSS skills.
· Technically Savvy with hands-on experience of the relevant SEO tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, SISTRIX, STAT, Search metrics, Google Analytics, Deepcrawl, Ahrefs, Moz, etc...
· Successful experience of growing organic traffic and sales via link building and content creation.
· Highly commercial and results focussed and highly numerate.
· Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Experience in the finance or lead-generation industry
· Proven record of working in of start-up/agency culture.